Effective Date: 3/25
OneFifteen Health and OneFifteen Recovery, together with their subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “OneFifteen,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) are responsible for this website. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) contains details about how we collect, use, and share with third parties personal information that we obtain from and about you via this website. Please read this Notice carefully.
Applicability: This Notice only applies to information collected about website visitors and donors, not to health information. OneFifteen partners with substance use disorder treatment programs (“Providers”) that are responsible for providing all clinical care and treatment. When we handle health information to assist Providers, we are bound by more stringent legal and contractual confidentiality obligations to the Providers (pursuant to HIPAA and other laws), and this Notice does not apply. If you have questions about how such health information is used or shared, please contact your Provider. We do not control and are not responsible for Providers’ privacy and data collection practices. This Notice also does not apply to job applicants or our employees.
Whenever you interact with us on behalf of another individual or entity, such as by providing or accessing personal information about another individual, you represent that your interactions and exchanges comply with applicable data protection laws. You shall have sole responsibility for any violation of applicable laws as a result of a failure to obtain any necessary consent from such individual.
Changes: We may update this Notice from time to time. The current Notice will be effective when posted. Please check this Notice periodically for updates. If any of the changes are unacceptable to you, you should cease interacting with us. When required under applicable law, we will notify you of any changes to this Notice by posting an update on this website.
1) Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you and how you interact with us in the following ways:
- Directly From You. We may collect personal information you provide to us directly, such as when you contact us through our website, donate to us, or sign up to receive certain information from us.
- Through Cookies and Other Technologies. We may automatically collect information about how you use our website or otherwise interact with us online, such as IP address, information about your device, internet usage, browsing preferences, website activity, and other technical information. More information is in Section 4 below.
We may combine information that we receive from the sources described in this Notice and use or disclose it for the purposes identified below.
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, alias, postal address, country of residence, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, phone number, and social media identifiers (e.g., Twitter handle, Instagram name, etc.).
- Financial information, such as your bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or other financial information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as such as IP address, information about your device, internet usage, browsing preferences, website activity, and other technical information. More information is in Section 4 below.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable interactions between you and us, such as to facilitate your use of our website; process donations; create and manage accounts and profile information; personalize your experience by tailoring content we display to you on our website; communicate with you; or respond to your requests.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to operate, evaluate, or improve our website; evaluate and improve your interactions with us; conduct analytics and research related to the effectiveness of our website and fundraising efforts; catalog your responses to voluntary surveys or questionnaires; diagnose, repair and track service and quality issues; and maintain internal business records.
- For legal, safety or security reasons, such as to comply with legal requirements; respond to law enforcement; protect our safety, our property or rights of those who interact with us, or others; and detect, prevent, and respond to security incidents or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- For fundraising, including efforts to make individuals aware of our services and contacting you about donations. You can unsubscribe from certain email communications from us via the “Unsubscribe” link in email communications or by contacting us using the contact information below in Section 9.
We may use anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated data for any legal purpose.
3. How We Share Personal Information
We may share personal information with the categories of recipients described below:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share your personal information with parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies that share common ownership for the purposes described above.
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that help us provide and maintain our website, communicate with you, process donations, or otherwise assist us with our business functions. Examples include website hosting providers, IT providers, payment processors, analytics companies, and consultants (such as legal advisors and accountants).
- For legal, security and safety purposes. We may share your personal information with third parties such as law enforcement or other government agencies to comply with law or legal requirements; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; and protect our rights and our property or safety of our users or third parties.
- Corporate change: If we, or some or all of our assets, are acquired by another entity, including in connection with bankruptcy, we will share your personal information with that entity.
We may share anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated data for any legal purpose.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We also collect information via cookies, web beacons, pixels, tags or other tracking technologies, such as your Internet Service Provider and IP address, the date and time you access our website, the pages you accessed while visiting our website, and the Internet address from which you accessed our website. Some cookies exist only during a single session and some are persistent over multiple sessions over time. We use these technologies to remember user preferences, maximize the performance of our website and services, provide you with offers that may be of interest to you, measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns and to personalize online content. These cookies and other technologies may be used to track you across devices.
Some browsers have incorporated Do Not Track (“DNT”) preferences. Most of these features, when turned on, send signals to the website you are visiting that you do not wish to have information about your online searching and browsing activities collected and used. As there is not yet a common agreement about how to interpret DNT signals, we do not honor DNT signals from website browsers at this time. However, you may refuse or delete cookies. If you refuse or delete cookies, some of our website functionality may be impaired. If you change computers, devices, or browsers, or use multiple computers, devices, or browsers, and delete your cookies, you may need to repeat this process for each computer, device, or browser. Please refer to your browser’s Help instructions to learn more about how to manage cookies and the use of other tracking technologies.
5. Data Security
We maintain reasonable security procedures and technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, disclosure or use.
6. Children’s Privacy
This website is only intended for individuals 18 years of age and older. Our interactions are not directed at, marketed to, nor intended for, children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any information, including personal information, from children under 18 years of age. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at the address below and we will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our databases.
7. External Links
Our website may contain links to external sites or other online services that we do not control, including those relating to our partners, sponsors, and Providers. We are not responsible for how such third parties collect, share, and otherwise handle your personal information. You should consult the privacy statements of those third party services for details.
The Terms of Service is incorporated by reference into this Notice, and can be found at: Terms of Service.
9. Contact Info
If you have questions regarding this Notice, please contact us at:
OneFifteen Administrative Office
6636 Longshore Street
Dublin, OH 43017